I love your family picture! It was good to see you too. We will definitely have to get together next time we are there, what ward are you guys in? My brother always asks and I don't know. Anyway we are looking at buying some siding for the house down in eagle so we might be down this weekend or next. I will let you know!
3 comments:
Oh man she's a cute little stinker. Way to go!
I love your family picture! It was good to see you too. We will definitely have to get together next time we are there, what ward are you guys in? My brother always asks and I don't know. Anyway we are looking at buying some siding for the house down in eagle so we might be down this weekend or next. I will let you know!
Look those big beautiful eyes! Maybe Lila can give Karsten some of that hair???
Post a Comment